- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
luclipse85 asked: If you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine, but I hope you're doing okay.
I recently auditioned for The Sound of Music and prepared for months, I got so excited, I thought I actually had a shot at the lead or at least the Countess. I killed the audition, at least, I thought I did. Made the director laugh, impressed the music director.
Then I didn’t get a callback. I messaged the director and she told me I was already cast and didn’t need to come in, then threw in a little winky face. I thought, okay, I didn’t get the lead, but she knows how funny I am (I’ve worked with her before) and I thought the emoji had to mean something. I thought maybe I got one of the named nuns, comic relief.
I just got my casting notice. I’m ensemble.
And I’m so disappointed. I’m so honestly sad.
I just wanted to be pretty, or barring that, funny. But I will never be a lead because I’m not pretty and if you’re not pretty you might as well be fucking invisible.
WHAAT? Dude, that sucks so much ;_; *hugs*
She could have at least said what part you got instead of leading you on like that. I’m sorry to hear that :(
Anonymous asked: delilah and gabe in swimsuits?
nerds in swimsuits
Currently drawing Tah’viya cosplaying as a praying mantis
Has 7 hours of internet time at the cafe.
Just spent about 2 of them going through Olivia’s blogs to find pictures of Hensley (and of course getting distracted by her awesomeness XD)
Now has an insatiable urge to draw Tah’viya cosplaying as other people’s OCs.
I’m listening the latest Filling the Void…
Somebody tell Erin her expressions are THE. BEST.